Major Activities :
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly financial close activities relevant to plant operation
- Analyse and promptly report on plant production costs and expenses, price variances and consumption variances, raw material and finished goods yields, budget variances, utilities, investment development costs, etc.
- Develop and track key performance indicators of plant operation
- Coordinate monthly inventory stock-taking and reconciliation of deviation with book record in coordination with Supply Chain, Business and Operations.
- Work with plant colleagues to propose or initiate appropriate actions to address issues
- Coordinate with local F&A teams to manage the financial reporting systems and polices to ensure accuracy in reporting
- Work together with local F&A teams to review, interpret and communicate the business results, ensuring that financial results and variances are explained clearly and accurately
Download Job Profile