We’re seeking a multi-channel digital marketing operations manager to join our rapidly growing, young and energetic digital marketing agency.
The primary function of this role is to develop the documented systems and procedures that the SEO, PPC, Content, Outreach and other online media teams follow. The secondary function of the role is to oversee and refine the entire implementation strategy. The final core objective is to perform quality control on all digital marketing fulfilled by the online media teams. This position will require exceptional attention to detail, management level communication skills, very strong analytical skills, organizational skills and experience handling large teams and clients.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, communications or equivalent work- relates experience.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience of developing and managing online marketing campaigns and media teams including SEO, SEM, SMM, digital display and Content Amplification.
- Excellent content amplification/outreach, SEO and link management skills.
- Great general business skills, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, database management and CRM.
- Proven experience of using natural search and online marketing tools such as Google Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, WordPress, blogs, etc.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Can work on multiple-tasks, eager to learn new things and good attitude
- Ideally worked with various agencies from group held agencies, to small private agencies to middle of the road agencies.
- Takes initiative, is creative, entrepreneurial and is a self-starter.