- Ensure the daily work routine is in compliance with health, safety and company regulations.
- Assure all work activities are carried out in accordance with the updated work instructions and advanced procedures.
- Manage all function and subordinates of Human Resource Management ((HRM), Human Resource Development (HRD) and Safety Occupation Health and Environment.
- Implement and manage all HR initiatives including recruitment & selection, training & development, payroll, compensation & benefits, employee relation, safety, performance management system and HR administration
- To ensure the operation training and development program run according to training plan and observe the need of each function in organization. Providing a career development strategy matching to the business and HR strategy.
- Professional Handling Payroll and compensation, social security Fund, Provident fund, taxation, workmen compensation and benefit payment.
- To maintain the good relation between management and employee, give the support and the necessary coaching and counseling to Operations and concerned departments, transfer appropriated company core value as effectiveness.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout Human Resource Management and Company Rule and Regulations
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Female or male 35 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- At least 5 years in the management level, knowledge in labor law, social security, tax, etc.
- Good communication skills in Thai & English both spoken & written Proactive, Hands-on,
- Positive communication, strong Leadership skills
- Good computer literacy including MS Office
304 Industrial Park, Prachinburi 25140, Thailand
- Position HR Manager
- Department Human Resource
- Section Human Resource
- Superior Managing Director
- Subordinates Senior HR Officer, Safety Officer
- Deputy Senior HR Officer
Contact : Sirirat (JACK) +66 (0)94 481 0675