- Responsible for establishing/facilitating solution and platform development for our online/offline B2B, B2C, G2C partners.
- Responsible for Developing and creating the scope of work including conceptualizing new products, leading and overseeing product design, defining and strategizing the road map for launching the products as well as working across functions to ensure smooth implementation on process and executions.
- Bring new products to market by monitoring and analyzing post implementation. Review performance and study key areas for additional development.
- Evaluate and resolve technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
- Research and monitor new industry developments and identify potential new feature development opportunities for new/existing partners and vendors.
- Provide the business/product requirements or solutions to drive product innovations and customer satisfaction with a solid understanding of users, markets, competitor, and future trends.
- Propose customer journey and user experience for all products including Online/Offline Payments, Bill Payment, e Wallet, etc and provide end-to-end technical business solutions for requirements from partners including enterprises, banks, corporates, Mobile Operators, and other financial institutions.
- Work with internal departments to establish strategies and solutions for product design/development, technology integration and/or development for vendors/partners/sales acquisitions.
- Business/Product development experience of 5 years or more in Payment services including Payment Gateway(Credit/Debit Card, Installment, Bank Transfer, Escrow, mobile payment), Bill Payment, e Wallet , EDC/mPos, etc.
- Strong track record in developing payment products and completing projects and contribution to key milestones
- Project management skills to manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Consultative product owner with demonstrated skills to ensure that products on hand will be successfully launched to the market
- Creative and innovative ability to create business opportunities
- Flexibility to work for ad-hoc project and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Require bachelor’s degree with years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Excellent writing and communication skills both in English/Thai
Preferred skills and experiences:
- Able to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Interest in payments and related technological services
- Proactively suggest new product features or ideas that contribute to the success of the company
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A wide degree of creativity expected
Report : Head of Product Planning (Korea)
Location: Metropolis Building, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtonnua, Watthana
Working hours: Monday to Friday: 8.30 – 17.30
Contact: Noy 086-398-0324 E-mail:email@example.com