- Plan, develop and manage company information technology, computer systems and budget
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement computer systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and systems backup
- Maintain existing system application and IT Infrastructure in well-organized condition to ensure smooth business operation
- Design new application by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Initiate application project according to company need by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Internal users Support on IT technical problems.
- Male, Thai Nationality, 35 – 45 years old
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science, computer engineering, or IT related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT management field with experience of Retails business.
- Have experience in Stock control and develop program for sales and Product consultant(PC)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Program & SQL and Experience in SDLC, Microsoft dynamics AX.
- Broad & general knowledge of IT infrastructure (both hardware software including network & IT related service)
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Have strong experience in sourcing and selecting outsources for develop project according to company need.