The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the leadership and management of all aspects of maintenance of plant machineries and equipment’s including but not limited to safety, factory personnel, process management, productivity, quality, warehousing, facilities and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Good in English speaking
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment with a direct knowledge in both production and maintenance operations.
- Leadership experience and development of teams.
- Knowledge of Maintenance and Production systems & good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Experience in Quality systems and machine reliability centered maintenance & preventive maintenance.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and make decisions.
- Demonstrates skills in successfully implementing continuous improvement.
- People capability – develop team through performance planning, performance reviews, development plans, coaching and one on one review.
- Demonstrated skills in maintenance and production operation environment, mechanical aptitude and problem solving.
- Plastics and plastics converting knowledge.
- Packaging industry experience is a plus.
Reported: Plant Manager Filipino Sub: 1x Asst. Manager (Filipino) 2x Engineer (Filipino) 3x Technician (Thai & Filipino) 1x Clerk
Location: Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong
Working Date and Hour: Monday –Friday from 8.30 – 17.30
Contact: Noy email@example.com Tel: 02-102-0063 Mobile: 086-398-0324