- Design, code, and maintain automated test applications.
- Create and maintain software test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Specify, deduct, and document requirements and user stories.
- Perform and document tests based on requirements.
- Code well-commented automated test scripts using xUnit, nUnit, specflow & selenium.
- 3 or more years in Object Oriented Programming, Analysis and Design.
- 3 or more years in C# Experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Build and Continuous Deployment Practice, Tools and trends.
- Experience using source control software like GIT.
- Integrating automated tests with CI server (Team city).
- Unit testing, integration testing & user acceptance testing.
- Test driven development.
- Writing acceptance criteria & user stories for automated tests.
- Aware of current software development strategies, tools, and methodologies.
- English language skills required.